Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes – 1 hour
- 3-4 Chicken thighs (or a mix of breast – with skin on, wings, legs would also work)
- 6 Sausages (high pork content)
- Chorizo (I use 10cm of a sausage shape, chopped into about 6 pieces, but add as much or as little as you like)
- 2 Baking potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs of Rosemary
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the over to 200 °C.
- Disperse the meat (chicken, chorizo and sausages) in a large rectangular baking dish.
- Dice the potatoes into 2cm square pieces and squeeze into the dish around the meat until tightly wedged.
- Sprinkle over sprigs of rosemary, and season with a pinch of salt and a few twists of freshly ground pepper from a height.
- Using a fine grater, zest the lemon and sprinkle this over the chicken pieces.
- Drizzle over a couple of glugs of olive oil (perhaps 3-4 tablespoons in total)
- Put in the middle of the oven for 50minutes.Everything should be golden brown on top by this time, but if not whack up the heat to 220°C and put back for another 10-15minutes.
- I served mine with a handful of baby carrots and green beans (2 of your 5-a-day), but any veg will do.